Situated in Rathanna village and is within easy walking distance of the Blackstairs Mountains including Mount Leinster, ideally located for a range of outdoor activities including walking, cycling, climbing or just visiting the local countryside and relaxing. The South Leinster Way starts a days trek away and passes close by. Walking tours can be provided on advanced request, check out the links page for further information.
- Great for groups of colleagues, friends or families.
- Bed linen, pillows and duvets provided or if you wish to bring your own. Towels on request.
- Central heating throughout is provided by solar thermal tubes and an oil fired burner. A small wood burning stove provides the perfect ambience for a chilly out evenings after a long days exploring.
- Self-catering in fully equipped kitchen. Evening Meals, Min 8 People, can be provided on advance request.
- Lounge/dining room. Board games, music, television and books in lounge. BBQ and outside seating area.
- Secure store for bikes and boards, with drying room for coats and boots. Outside area for rinsing/drying wet suits.
- Car park. No pets( inside). No smoking.
- Nearby community hall for rent.
Special accommodation rates for groups of up to 12 people available.
Minimum stay 2 people for 2 night or 4 people for 1 night.
Prices from €35 pppn single bed, €40 pppn double room with ensuite sharing and €45 pppn double room with ensuite single occupancy.